Which upper-body exercises should you avoid, stop for the time being or modify when you have a Tennis Elbow injury?
Should you use dumbbells or is it better to use barbells? What about muscle isolation; is it better to do more general exercises and avoid getting too specific?
In this episode, Allen Willette from Tennis Elbow Classroom covers the following strength-training / weight-lifting questions and concerns:
- General Thoughts On Exercising While You’re Injured
- Barbells Vs. Dumbbells (And Kettlebells) Does It Matter?
- Basic Types Or Classes Of Exercise To Avoid – And Why
- – All-Or-Nothing Exercises
- – Long-Lever / Extended-Elbow Exercises
- – Shoulder-Stability-Challenging Exercises, etc.
- Specific Upper-Body Exercises To Skip – And Why
- – Reverse Biceps Curls
- – Deltoid Raises
- – Cable Exercises
- – Upright Rows
See also this important, related podcast:
Working Out Wisely When You Have Tennis Elbow (Can You?)
And for the full article on exercises to avoid – with this podcast embedded go to:
Follow me here for more podcast episodes or on your favorite platform:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I4pcjtynmwwwea3wsd4vqxmmdpe
And to get all my latest of everything, including posts, podcasts and videos, follow on your favorite social media:
Tennis Elbow Classroom on FaceBook
Tennis Elbow Classroom G+ Page
Tennis Elbow Classroom on YouTube
Tennis Elbow Tutor on Twitter